Fischbach Land Company takes the privacy of your information very seriously. Below is a statement of our practices involving your information as it relates to your use of our public website and engagement of real estate services.
By using the Fischbach Land Company website, inquiring about or engaging in any of our real estate services, or filling out the website contact form, you agree and accept that we process, store, and use the personal data submitted in accordance with the rules set forth below. In case you want your personal data removed permanently, please contact us at email@example.com
What information do we collect?
Through the course of business engagement on our website. we collect information from you when you send us an email and when you request information about our real estate services through email, telephone, or web contact form. During engagement from inquiries, we may ask for your name, company name, address, email address, and/or phone, which are necessary to allow us to deliver information to you about our real estate services.
In addition, through website analytics, your non-identifiable information is aggregated from the website page’s public view to include the browser used, the referring site, and the date and time of each visit.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you through these methods above.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To establish a real estate business profile. We use the information for offering services specifically for your real estate needs.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide when communicating with us may be used to send information and updates pertaining real estate services and available listings, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, and related product or service information. NOTE: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering real estate services and information.
- Real estate information is delivered through a secure server.
How long is information retained?
Your real estate business profile information is retained indefinitely for the sole purpose of helping you to build your real estate portfolio throughout the years. You may request it be deleted at any time. In addition, some of your information is retained in accordance with our legal obligations, to enforce our agreements, to support our business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our services.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
You have the right to request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold on the website about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Those trusted third parties can include our web hosting companies and their servers, our web developers, email distribution companies, or others who are specifically hired by us to help run our business. Your information is covered by the confidential policies of those providers, who agree to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce our site policies; or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Vendors
Fischbach Land Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology to run the website. Although Fischbach Land Company retains ownership of all software code, databases, and all rights to the website, you retain ownership of all of your data.
FOR Account Holders (Fishbach Land Company web developers, listing managers, and website management team)
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Fischbach Land Company
510 Vonderburg Dr., Suite 302
Brandon, FL 33511
813-540-1000 / firstname.lastname@example.org