For Sale $875,000 - Homes with Acreage
501 West Lumsden Estate Home on 9 +/- Acres in Brandon, Florida
Stunning Southern Estate Home in the Heart of Brandon on 9 +/- Beautiful Acres!
The tree-lined driveway leads you directly off of Lumsden Road, back to this private estate that features a traditional, southern brick home, courtyard gardens and majestic oaks.
The 4BR/3.5BA home boasts all the charm of a historic home with parquet wood floors, a grand staircase, interior French doors, two fireplaces and glass door knobs.
The recently updated kitchen is truly a cook’s dream with Wolf range and built in ovens, Bosch dishwasher, farmhouse sink, solid wood custom cabinets, and ample work space on the beautiful granite countertops. The spacious master suite has some of the best views of the property and includes a fireplace and sitting area.
Outdoors you’ll find a pool, Koi pond, gazebos, courtyard garden, and picture-perfect sitting areas under the giant oak trees. Currently zoned RSC-6, this property can be utilized as a truly one-of-a-kind residential estate or transformed to your unique vision at a prime Brandon location.
- 4,352 SF Home on 9 +/- Acres
- Gorgeous Landscaped and Manicured Grounds!
- Enjoy the Private Sanctuary Found in Your Own Backyard
- Beautiful British-inspired Courtyard Garden, Gazebos,
- Classic English Courtyard Fountain
- Easy Access to SR 60, US 301, I-75, Brandon, Tampa
- Quality Schools and Surrounding Amenities of Brandon
Nearest Intersection: Lumsden Road and Kings Ave.
Directions to Property from SR 60:
- Go south on Kings Avenue (0.9 mi)
- Turn left onto Lumsden Road (0.2 mi)
- Destination is on your right
- County: Hillsborough
- Property Type: Homes with Acreage
- Sale Price: $875,000
- Total Acreage: 9.33 +/- acres
- Property Address: 501 W Lumsden Road, Brandon, FL 33511
- Nearest Intersection: Lumsden Road and Kings Ave.
- Road Frontage: 60 +/- feet on W. Lumsden Road
- Water: 2 wells on site
- Sewer: Septic tank on site
- Zoning: RSC-6
- Future Land Use: R-6
- STR: 34-29-20
- Folio #: 072323.0115
- Property Uses: Multi-family estate, estate home, residential development
- Site Improvements: 4BR/3.5BA 4,352 SF block home, pool, paved driveway with circular drive, gardents, 2 gazebos
- Elementary School: Kingswood Elementary School
- Middle School: Rodgers Middle School
- High School: Brandon High School