For Sale $195,000 for Total 14.30 Acres - Option to purchase 7.15 acres - Acreage Homesites, Homesite Lots
Albritton Road Two 7.15 Acre Country Homesites in Parrish, Florida
Come enjoy the peaceful life with wide-open spaces, fresh air, and not a sound but the crickets chirping. Build your dream home in beautiful Duette! This is a versatile property with the opportunity to purchase one of two 7.5 +/- acres or the total 14.3 acres. Plenty of space for all critters and toys. Bring your horses! Just minutes from Duette Preserve the largest preserve in Manatee County offering outstanding recreation!
- Purchase 7.15 Acres or a Total of 14.30 Acres
- Individual Homesite or Family Compound!
- Convenient Central Location
- Near I-75, US 301, and CR 39 for Easy Access to Brandon, and Tampa!
- Minutes to Recreation at Duette Preserve,the Largest Preserve in Manatee County!
Sale Price Options:
- $195,000 for total 14.30 acres, or
- $110,000 for 7.15 acre lot with well
- $100,000 for 7.15 acre lot without well
GPS: 27°37’58.62″N, -82° 7’35.31″W
Nearest Intersection: Albritton Road & Carlton Road
Driving Directions From I-75:
- Take exit 229 for Moccasin Wallow Road / CR-683 E toward Parrish
- Turn right onto US-301 (5.2 mi)
- Turn left onto SR-62 (0.4 mi)
- Turn left onto SR-39 / CR-39 (17.1 mi)
- Turn right onto Carlton Road (3.9 mi)
- Turn right onto Carlton Road (Unpaved road) (1.4 mi)
- Turn right to stay on Carlton Road (0.6 mi)
- Turn right onto Albritton Road, property is on the left – look for sign.
- County: Manatee
- Acreage: 14.30 +/- acres total that can be purchased in total or in (2) 7.15-acre lots
- Sale Price for Total 15 Acres: $195,000
- Sale Price for 7.15 Acre Lot without Well: $100,000 for 7.15 acre lot without well
- Sale Price for 7.15 Acre Lot with Well: $110,000 for 7.15 acre lot with well
- Property Address: Albritton Road, Parrish, FL 34219
- Nearest Intersection: Albritton Road & Carlton Road
- Road Frontage: 929 +/- feet total on Albritton Road
- Water On Site: (1) 8-inch well on total 15-acre site (see divided aerial for location of 5-acre lot with the well)
- Water Use Permit #: 6945.004
- Avg GPD / Max GPD: Avg GPD: 11,800 / Max GPD: 588,100
- Utilities: Septic required, electric by Peace River Electric Coop, Inc.
- Soil Types: Ona Fine Sand
- Grass Types: Bahia mix
- Zoning: A (General Agriculture)
- Future Land Use: AG-R (Agricultural/Rural)
- Property Uses: Homesite, family compound
- STR: 08-33-22
- Folio/PIN: 7405004
- Property Taxes: $520
- GPS: 27°37’58.62”N, -82° 7’35.31”W
- Elementary School: Gene Witt Elementary School
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle School
- High School: Palmetto High School