For Sale $185,000 - Acreage Homesites
Balm Country 7-Acre Homesite in Lithia, Florida
Beautiful Oaks, Lush Pasture!
Come out to Balm and enjoy peaceful living with soothing sunsets! Build your dream home on this 7 +/- acre lot with the option to nestle underneath the shade of large oaks or out in the lush open pasture. This is a very private parcel with hardly any traffic on Bledsoe Loop. This property features a 4-inch well, working septic, and a pole barn. Enjoy calm country living while close to the amenities and shopping of Riverview, Brandon, and Tampa!
- Near Alafia River State Park!
- Easy Access to I-75, US 301, and CR 39 to Riverview, Brandon, and Tampa!
- Close to City Amenities and Shopping!
Nearest Intersection: CR 672 & Bledsoe Loop
Driving Directions From I-75:
- Take exit 246 for CR 672 toward Apollo Beach
- Turn right onto Big Bend Road / CR 672 E (1.1 mi)
- Turn right onto US-301 S / CR 672 S (1.4 mi)
- Bear left, and then bear left onto Balm Road / CR 672 (10.4 mi)
- Turn right onto Bledsoe Loop (0.4)
- Property has frontage on CR 672 and Bledsoe Loop, look for signs on either road
- County: Hillsborough
- Property Type: Acreage Homesites, Vacant Land
- Sale Price: $185,000
- Acreage: 7+/- acres
- Property Address: 17744 Bledsoe Loop, Lithia, FL 33547
- Nearest Intersection: CR 672 & Bledsoe Loop
- Road Frontage: 480 +/- FT on Bledsoe Loop; 478 +/- FT on CR 672
- Water: 4-inch well / 1 hp submersible pump
- Sewer: Septic required
- Electric: TECO
- Soil Types: Predominately Zolfo & St Johns Fine Sands
- Grass Types: Bahia mix
- Fencing: Barb wire on east and west boundary lines
- Zoning: AR
- Future Land Use: A/R
- STR: 25-31-21
- Folio/PIN: 088608-0200 & 088608-0100
- Estimated Property Taxes: $1,500
- Site Improvements: Pole Barn
- Elementary School: Pinecrest Elementary School
- Middle School: Barrington Middle School
- High School: Newsome High School