For Sale $270,000 for Total 14.14 Acres-Can Divide - Acreage Homesites, Homesite Lots
Balm Country Homesites in Lithia, Florida
Beautiful Oaks, Lush Pasture, Purchase Total or Individual Parcels!
Come out to Balm and enjoy peaceful living with soothing sunsets! Build your dream home on these 7-acre lots with the option to nestle underneath the shade of large oaks or out in the lush open pasture. This is a versatile property with the option to purchase the full 14 acres. Unique property with road frontage and entryways on Bledsoe Loop and CR 672, this property has a 1982 mobile home which is currently rented, along with 2 wells and a pole barn. Enjoy calm country living while close to the amenities and shopping of Riverview, Brandon, and Tampa!
- Unique Options!
- Purchase 14 +/- Acres Total or Purchase 7 +/- Acres Individually
- $270,000 for total 14.14 +/- acres
- $145,000 for north 7 +/- acres (2″well)
- $150,000 for south 7 +/- acres (mobile home, pole barn, and 4″ well)
- Near Alafia River State Park!
- Easy Access to I-75, US 301, and CR 39 to Riverview, Brandon, and Tampa!
- Close to City Amenities and Shopping!
Nearest Intersection: CR 672 & Bledsoe Loop
Driving Directions From I-75:
- Take exit 246 for CR 672 toward Apollo Beach
- Turn right onto Big Bend Road / CR 672 E (1.1 mi)
- Turn right onto US-301 S / CR 672 S (1.4 mi)
- Bear left, and then bear left onto Balm Road / CR 672 (10.4 mi)
- Turn right onto Bledsoe Loop (0.4)
- Property has frontage on CR 672 and Bledsoe Loop, look for signs on either road
- County: Hillsborough
- Property Type: Acreage Homesites, Vacant Land
- Sale Price for Total 14.14 +/- Acres: $270,000
- Sale Price for north 7 +/- acre parcel: $145,000 (includes 2”well)
- Sale Price for south 7 +/- acre parcel: $150,000 (includes mobile home, pole barn, 4” well)
- Acreage: 14.14 +/- acres total or divide into two 7+/- acres each - can be sold separately
- Property Address: 17744 Bledsoe Loop, Lithia, FL 33547
- Nearest Intersection: CR 672 & Bledsoe Loop
- Road Frontage: 480 +/- FT on Bledsoe Loop; 478 +/- FT on CR 672
- Water North Parcel: (1) 2-inch well
- Water South Parcel: 1) 4-inch well / 1hp submersible pump
- Sewer: Septic required
- Electric: TECO
- Soil Types: Predominately Zolfo & St Johns Fine Sands
- Grass Types: Bahia mix
- Fencing: Barb wire on east and west boundary lines
- Zoning: AR
- Future Land Use: A/R
- STR: 25-31-21
- Folio/PIN: 088608-0200 & 088608-0100
- Property Taxes: $3,200 (not greenbelt)
- Site Improvements: 1982 singlewide mobile home, Pole Barn
- Elementary School: Pinecrest Elementary School
- Middle School: Barrington Middle School
- High School: Newsome High School