For Sale $1,075,000 - Acreage Homesites, Homes with Acreage
Browning Road Barn 5.85 Acres in Lithia, FL
Custom Architect-designed 10,000 +/- SF Barn, Magnificent Oaks, in the Heart of Lithia!
Extraordinary, architect-designed, 10,000 +/- SF barn is spread over two roomy floors and is suited for multiple uses. This barn shell was originally engineered to convert to a home and is currently permitted as an Ag barn. The magnificent shell is ready to build out to your specifications! You can convert part as living space and keep part as a unique barn or build out for a total stunning residence! This exquisite barn sits on almost six landscaped acres, where magnificent oaks anchor the lush and inviting, pasture. The barn was built with carefully-selected lumber and features elaborate architectural design elements on the interior and exterior. Prime location of this parcel is in the heart of Lithia and just minutes away from the amenities of Fishhawk, Brandon, and Plant City!
- Magnificent Property with Custom Architect-designed Entertainment Barn!
- Prime Location in the Heart of Lithia!
- This exquisite Barn Sits on Almost 6 Landscaped Acres, Where Magnificent Oaks Dot the Lush Pasture
- Built With Carefully-selected Lumber and Features Elaborate Architectural Design Elements on the Interior and Exterior.
- Minutes to I-75, US 301, I-4, SR 60, Plant City, Brandon, and Tampa
Nearest Intersection: Browning Road and Dorman Road
Directions to Property from I-75:
- Take exit 254 for US-301 S toward Riverview
- Bear left onto Bloomingdale Ave (4.8 mi)
- Bear right onto Lithia Pinecrest Road / CR-640 (5.4 mi)
- Turn right onto Browning Rd (0.4 mi)
- Look for sign, property is on left side
- Property Type: creage homesite, land with upscale barn
- County: Hillsborough
- Acreage: 5.85 +/- acres
- Sale Price: $1,075,000
- Property Address: 10818 Browning Road, Lithia, FL 33547
- Nearest Intersection: Browning Road and Dorman Road
- Road Frontage: 747 +/- feet on Browning Road and 350 +/- feet on Dorman Road
- Water On Site: McCollough Branch Creek partially flows along the east boundary
- Fencing: Partial 4-panel wood fencing in place
- Utilities: Well on site, septic required
- Electric by: TECO
- Zoning: AR
- Future Land Use: R-1
- Property Use: Acreage homesite, custom build-out residence, lodge, family or corporate retreat
- STR: 26-30-21
- Folio/PIN: 088224.0882
- Property Taxes: $3,000
- Additional Parcels: Contiguous north and south parcels, please inquire for acreage and details
- Site Improvements: 9,986 +/- SF upscale entertainment barn
- Barn Specs: The barn is a custom architectural design originally engineered to convert to a home. At this time it is permitted as an Ag barn. The structure is a shell, ready to build out to your specifications! You can convert part as living space and keep part as a unique barn or build out for a total magnificent residence!
- Elementary School: Pinecrest Elementary School
- Middle School: Barrington Middle School
- High School: Newsome High School