For Sale $595,000 - Homes with Acreage, Horse Farms
Browning Road Equestrian Estate 7 Acres in Lithia, FL
Beautiful estate home nestled among grandfather oaks! Gorgeous 7-acre equestrian property with a 3,691 square foot home located in the Fishhawk area. This custom-built, 4 bedroom, 3 bath with office home is beautifully maintained. With horse barn, 8 stalls, tack room, and feed room, there is room to take on boarders if desired. Located just a block away is Chito Branch Reserve where you can ride the trails for hours. Come, bring your horses and experience all this special property has to offer!
- Gorgeous 7-Acre Equestrian Property!
- 3,691 +/- SF Custom-Built Home 4 BR, 3 BA, Office
- Horse Barn with 8 Stalls, Tack Room & Feed Room
- Room to Take on Boarders if Desired!
- Near I-75, Brandon, Lithia, SR 60 Shopping, Dining, Entertainment
This beautiful, well-maintained home features a family room with a soaring two-story cathedral ceiling, stately fireplace, and opens to the kitchen. The kitchen boasts granite counters, solid wood cabinetry, walk-in pantry, breakfast bar and nook. Located on the main floor, the spacious owner’s suite features a garden tub, separate shower and double sinks. One of the secondary bedrooms is so large that it could be used as a bonus room. The covered screen lanai stretches across the majority of the back of the home and leads to the dog fenced area that encircles the home. An awesome barn awaits the horse enthusiast.
Directions to Property From I-75:
Nearest Intersection Browning Road & Dorman Ranch Lane
- At exit 257, take ramp for SR 60 East toward Brandon / Hospital (1 mi)
- Bear left onto SR 60 E / E Adamo Drive (3.1 mi)
- Bear right onto S Lithia Pinecrest Road / CR 640 (9.2 mi)
- Turn right onto Browning Road (0.8 mi)
- Arrive at 11117 Browning Road on the right, look for sign (The last intersection is Dorman Ranch Lane, If you reach Red Bird Lane, you’ve gone too far)
- Acreage: 6.73 +/- acres
- Sale Price: $595,000
- Lot Dimensions: Irregular
- Road Frontage: 308 +/- feet on Browning Road
- Utilities: Well, septic, electric by TECO, internet by Frontier
- Grass Types: Bahia Mix
- Fencing: Board and field fence
- Site Improvements: 3,691 HSF single family home, 8-stall horse barn
- Zoning: AR
- Future Land Use: AR
- Folio/PIN: 088206.0000
- STR: 26-30-21
- Proposed Property Taxes: $3,700