For Sale $255,000 - Acreage Homesites, Agricultural Land/Farms
Carey Road 16 Acres, Homesite Farm Investment, Lithia, FL
Acreage Homesite, Strawberry Vegetable Farm! Financing Considered!
Wide Open Spaces, Country Haven Homesite! Follow the winding country roads to this peaceful paradise where the gently-contoured land offers the perfect backdrop for your dream home. Plenty of room to build and create the estate of your dreams or capitalize on the potential of income producing farmland. This versatile property provides convenient access to amenities in Hillsborough and Polk counties. So whether you envision your own Florida farmhouse or farm, this piece of land boasts a clear view of beautiful sunsets over the western sky.
- 16 Wide-Open Acres for Your Country Haven Homesite! Create the Estate of Your Dreams!
- Capitalize on the Potential of Income-Producing Farmland
- Quiet Country Neighborhood with Easy Access to Lithia, Plant City, Lakeland!
- Owner Financing Considered!
Directions to Property From SR 60:
- Go south on CR 39 (3.6 mi)
- Turn left onto Keysville Road (2.4 mi)
- Turn left onto Nichols Road (2.2 mi)
- Bear left onto Carey Road (0.1 mi)
- Keep left to stay on Carey Road (0.9 mi)
- Arrive at destination at the turn
- Property Type: Acreage Homesite, Farm, Vacant Land
- County: Hillsborough
- Acreage: 16 +/- acres
- Sale Price: $255,000 - Owner Financing Considered!
- Financing: Owner Financing Considered!
- Price per Acre: $15,937.50
- Property Address: 8231 Carey Road, Lithia, FL 33547
- Nearest Intersection: Carey Road & Bob Wiggs Avenue
- Road Frontage: 30 +/- feet on Carey Road
- Water Onsite: Pond
- Soil Types: Tavares-Millhopper, Winder, Candler Fine Sands
- Utilities: Septic required; electric by TECO
- Water: (1) 8-inch well on site, permitted for additional 12” well
- Water Use Permit #: 9323.5
- GPD:: Avg GPD: 48,000 / Max GPD: 1,683,000
- Irrigation: Drip, no overhead
- Zoning: AR
- Future Land Use: R-1
- STR: 12-30-22
- Folio/PIN: 093343-0000
- Property Taxes: $527
- Property Uses: Strawberry/Vegetable Farm, Homesite, Investment
- Elementary School: Pinecrest Elementary School
- Middle School: Turkey Creek Middle School
- High School: Durant High School