Sold $183,000 - Acreage Homesites, Homes with Acreage
CR 672 Mobile Home on 10 +/- Acres, Lithia, FL
Peaceful, Pasture, Oaks, Perfect for Additional Homesite!
Ease on out to peaceful Balm, Florida, where the vivid sunset can be seen and the birds’ songs can be heard. With the combination of pasture and trees, these 10 acres have the perfect atmosphere for a homesite! Nestled underneath a large oak is a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom mobile home featuring brand new kitchen cabinets, interior painting, and redone flooring; ready for your creative touch! Enjoy the tranquility of the country while minutes away from dining, shopping, and amenities of Lithia, Brandon, and Plant City!
- With Gorgeous Pasture and Trees, These 10 Acres Have the Perfect Atmosphere for an Additional Homesite!
- Property Includes a Renovated 1,680 HSF Manufactured Home (1990)
- Enjoy the Tranquility of the Country While Minutes Away from Dining, Shopping, and Amenities of Lithia, Brandon, and Plant City!
- Close to US 301, I-75, and SR 60!
Nearest Intersection: CR 672 & CR 39
Directions to Property from I-75:
- Take exit 246 for CR-672 East toward Apollo Beach (1.7 mi)
- Turn right onto US-301 S / CR-672 S (1.4 mi)
- Bear left, and then bear left onto Balm Rd / CR-672 (11.3 mi)
- Property will be on left, look for sign
- County: Hillsborough
- Property Types: Home with Acreage, Acreage Homesite, Vacant Land
- Acres: 10 +/- acres
- Sale Price: $183,000
- Price per Acre: $18,300
- Property Address: 18119 CR 672, Lithia, FL 33547
- Nearest Intersection: CR 672 & CR 39
- Road Frontage: 335 +/- feet on CR 672
- Grass Types: Bahia mix
- Fencing: Barb wire
- Utilities: 2-inch well and septic on site, electric by TECO
- Zoning: AR (1 unit per 5 acres)
- Future Land Use: AR
- STR: 25-31-21
- Folio/PIN: 088604.0200
- Property Taxes: $2,000
- Property Uses: Mobile home on acreage, additional homesite, pasture
- Site Improvements: 1,680 renovated HSF manufactured home (1990)
- Elementary School: Pinecrest
- Middle School: Barrington
- High School: Newsome