Sold $6,000,000 - Agricultural Land/Farms, Homes with Acreage, Ranch
Davis Ranch in Hardee County
This 1150+/- acre parcel is prime agricultural land well-suited for its current use as a cattle ranch. With excellent soil types, relatively level topography, and 6 deep wells, its highest and best use is farming.
Row crops, hay, or sod, will do very well here, especially due to the abundant irrigation potential. There is one 12” well, one 8” well, two 6” wells and two 4” wells. There is a large 46’x80’ barn.
This property has one mile of frontage along SR 66, from which access is available through a decorative electric powered automatic gate. The main ranch road is shell rock and extends south from the front gate to the $600 per month cell tower lease on the south property line.
The owners residence is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage 1981 vintage home with an area just under 4000 total square feet. The home overlooks a stocked fish pond with nearby game feeders that provide a back porch view of deer and wild turkey. The wooded portion of the property are primarily cypress strands with approximately 970+/- acres of open grassland, which is comprised of Jiggs Bermuda Grass and Argentine Bahia Grass. Cross fencing with water troughs in every pasture, enable a good rotational grazing system to be developed.
- Stocked fish pond
- Game feeders
- Cell Tower lease – $600/mo
- Residence – 3 BR / 2.5 BA
- Decorative electric powered automatic gate
- Large 46’x80’ barn.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS ARE FOUND UNDER THE MAP BELOW
Co-broker: Mikey Colding, Heartland Real Estate Corporation, Sebring, Florida
- Property Type: Agland, Farmland, Ranch
- County: Hardee
- Acreage: 1,150 +/- ACRES
- Sale Price: $6,000,000
- Property Address: SR 66, Hardee County, FL
- Road Frontage: 1 mile on SR 66
- Water Features: Stocked fish pond, creeks
- Water Wells: 6 wells total - (1) 12” well, (1) 8” well, (2) 6” wells (2) 4” wells
- Soil Types: Jiggs Bermuda Grass and Argentine Bahia Grass
- Fencing: Cross fencing with water troughs in every pasture
- Follio/Pin: U-35-31-20-ZZZ-000003-19970.0, U-36-31-20-ZZZ-000003-20150.0, U-01-32-20-ZZZ-000003-20440.0, a portion of U-02-32-20-ZZZ-000003-20510.0, a portion of U-03-32-20-ZZZ-000003-20620.0
- Site Improvements: Residence 4,000 SF 3 BR/2.5 BA; large 46’x80’ barn; stocked fish pond; game feeders
- Leases: Cell tower lease for $600/month