For Sale $335,000 - Acreage Homesites
Doe Creek Reserve 5 Acres in Lithia, FL
Beautiful grandfather oak hammocks drape this stunning 5-acre lot in the prestigious Doe Creek community. This highly-sought-after area features top-rated schools, thousands of acres of nearby conservation land, and breathtaking country views just minutes from the conveniences and amenities of town. Doe Creek is a gated community with unique custom homes, each tucked onto their own 5-acre haven. Deed restrictions require a minimum 3,000 SF and 3-car garage, which entices even the most discerning buyers. This lot comes with a $25,000 builder credit when built by Jeffrey Homes. Come take a look at the spectacular oak hammock and old Florida charm on one of the few remaining lots in this impressive and admired community!
Property is gated, appointment required to go behind the gate.
Call 813-540-1000 for your appointment today!
$25,000 builder credit when you build with Jeffrey Homes!
- Deed Restricted Gated Community!
- Old Florida Grandfather Oak Hammocks
- One of Few Remaining Homesites in this Prestigious Community
- Centrally Located! Minutes to I-75, US 301, SR 60, Plant City, Brandon, Tampa, State Parks, and Conservation Lands
- City Conveniences and Amenities Dining, Shopping, Entertainment, and Healthcare
Directions to Property:
- From Lithia Pinecrest Road, go south on Browning Road (1.9 mi)
- Turn left onto Doe Creek Drive
- 11705 Doe Creek Drive is the first lot on your right
- SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT: Property is gated, appointment required to go behind the gate. Call 813-540-1000.
- Property Type: Acreage homesite, vacant land
- County: Hillsborough
- Acreage: 5 +/- Acres
- Sale Price: $335,000
- BUILDER CREDIT: $25,000 builder credit when you build with Jeffrey Homes
- Lot Dimensions: 481’ x 450’
- Property Accress: 11705 Doe Creek Drive, Lithia, FL 33547
- Nearest Intersection: Doe Creek Drive and Browning Road
- Road Frontage: 482 +/- feet on Browning Road, 447 +/- feet on Doe Creek Drive
- Utilities: Water well and sewer required; electric by TECO
- Internet: Frontier
- Fencing: White PVC fencing along Browning Road
- Soil Types: Myakka, St. Johns, and Smyrna Fine Sands
- Zoning: AR (1 home per 5 acres)
- Future Land Use: AR
- Platted: Yes
- Property Uses: Acreage Homesite
- STR: 35-30-21
- Folio/PIN: 088444-5502
- Property Taxes: $4,479.50
- HOA: Homeowner's association in place
- Deed Restrictions: A minimum 3,000 SF home with 3- car garage is required
- Elementary School: Pinecrest Elementary School
- Middle School: Barrington Middle School
- High School: Newsome High School