For Sale $225,000 - Acreage Homesites
Lithia Ranchette 7.5 +/- Acre Homesite in Lithia, FL
Quiet Neighborhood and privacy awaits you with preserved lands across the road! Gorgeous ranchette with a perfect wooded area for a homesite and lots of pasture for your animals! Build your dream home on 7.5 +/- acres located across the road from thousands of acres of preserve land! Great combination of wooded acreage in the front providing shade for a homesite and a barn with pasture in the rear of the property for all your animals! Only 4 +/- miles from Fish Hawk, 3.5 +/- miles from the 5,515-acre Chito Branch Reserve, and 3 +/- miles from the 5,723 acre Balm Boyette Scrub Preserve! Kick back and live a relaxing country lifestyle all while being close to shopping, dining, and schools.
- Across the Road from Thousands of Acres of Preserve Land!
- Roomy Country Homesite with All the Features You Desire!
- Quiet Neighborhood, Privacy, Shady Wooded Homesite, and Lush Pasture!
- Shopping, Schools, and Parks Just Minutes Away
- Close to Chito Branch Reserve, Fish Hawk, and Balm Boyette Scrub Preserve!
- Centrally Located! Near I-75, US 301, CR 39, SR 60 and Brandon
Nearest Intersection: Hobson Simmons Road & Boyette Road
Directions to Property From I-75:
- At exit 250, take ramp right toward Riverview / Gibsonton Drive (0.3 mi)
- Turn left onto Gibsonton Drive (1.6 mi) and keep straight onto Boyette Road (0.8mi)
- Turn right onto Balm Riverview Road (2.5 mi) and bear left onto Rhodine Road (3.4 mi)
- Turn right onto Boyette Road (1.1mi)
- Turn left to stay on Boyette Road (0.6mi)
- Turn right onto Hobson Simmons Road (0.4 mi)
- Arrive at property on right hand side, look for sign (The last intersection is Boyette Rd)
- Property Type: Acreage Homesite, Vacant Land
- County: Hillsborough
- Acreage: 7.5 +/- acres
- Sale Price: $225,000
- Price per Acre: $30,000
- Property Address: 12535 Hobson Simmons Road, Lithia, FL 33547
- Nearest Intersection: Hobson Simmons Road & Boyette Road
- Road Frontage: 207 +/- feet on Hobson Simmons Road
- Utilities: 4-inch well and septic on site, electric by TECO
- Water On Site: Small pond
- Soil Types: Myakka and Ona Fine Sands
- Grass Types: Bahia Mix
- Fencing: 4-strand barb
- Site Improvements: Barn (48’x43’)
- Zoning: AR
- Future Land Use: RP-2
- Property Uses: Acreage Homesite, Pasture
- STR: 05-31-21
- Folio/PIN: 088480.0070
- Property Taxes: $650