For Sale $915,000 - Homes with Acreage
Luxury Country Estate Custom Farmhouse on 28 +/- Acres, CR 672, Lithia, Florida
From the impressive entrance and winding driveway to the natural, untouched Florida habitat along the southern border, this property is a rare find. The main home boasts upscale finishes throughout, high-end kitchen appliances, hardwood floors, wide welcoming porches and spacious bedrooms. The resort-style patio features an infinity edge pool, in-ground spa, pool slide and spacious paver deck. Just steps away, the patio extends down to the private pond.
Making this full estate complete – you will also find a second home with 1,566 SF, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a 2,500 SF enclosed metal building, and plenty of covered parking spaces for large RV’s and boats. A perfect balance between convenience and comfort is struck with the established amenities on site and the proximity to the up-and-coming Big Bend area.
- A Luxury Country Estate Perfectly Hidden Just Outside Of Town!
- Perfectly Situated to Offer Privacy and Showcase the Grand Features of the Property
- Grand Views from the Custom Farmhouse at Every Angle
- Charming Florida Farmhouse is a Thoughtfully-designed and Spacious Home
- Upscale Interiors with Top-of-the Line Finishes, Appliances, and Details!
- Resort-style Patio and Infinity Edge Pool Distinctively Surrounded by Private Pond and Old Florida Oaks
- Easy Access to Major Thoroughfares, CR 39, US 301, I-75, and US 41
- Quality Schools and Surrounding Amenities of Lithia
Nearest Intersection: CR 672 and S CR 39
Directions to Property:
- From I-75, take exit 246 for CR 672 east toward Apollo Beach (1.7 mi)
- Turn right onto US 301 S/CR 672 S (1.4 mi)
- Turn left onto CR 672/Balm Road (11.5 mi)
- Arrive at destination on the right
- Property Type: Homes with Acreage, Agriculture
- County: Hillsborough
- Acreage: 28 +/- Acres Total (includes 17 +/- acres improved pasture)
- Sale Price: $915,000
- Property Address: 18345 CR 672, Lithia FL 33547
- Nearest Intersection: CR 672 and S CR 39
- Road Frontage: 430 +/- feet on CR 672 (Balm-Picnic Road)
- Water On Site: 1 +/- acre pond in rear of home
- Utilities: Well and septic provided
- Electric: TECO
- Fencing: Fenced and cross-fenced
- Soil Types: Fort Meade Loamy, Lake, Malabar, and Winder Fine Sands
- Zoning: AR
- Future Land Use: AR
- STR: 30-31-22
- Folio/PIN: 094260-0002
- Property Taxes: $6,587
- Property Uses: Country estate home, vacation getaway, family compound, bed and breakfast
- Site Improvements: 4,173 SF home, 4 BR/3.5 BA / 1,566 SF Manufactured Home (3BR/2BA) / 2,500 SF Warehouse / Pool, Spa, RV Garage and Covered Parking
- Custom Farmhouse: See attached flyer for details and luxury amenities!
- Elementary School: Pinecrest Elementary School
- Middle School: Barrington Middle School
- High School: Newsome High School