Under Contract $160,000 - Acreage Homesites, Homesite Lots
Private Preserve Homesite(s) 9.5 +/- Acres in Ruskin, FL
Beautifully Wooded, Investment Homesites, Private!
Build your dream home on this beautifully wooded 9.5 acres, providing a secluded sanctuary while just minutes from town! This property is zoned AS-1 (1 home per acre) with a Future Land Use of R-4 (4 homes per acre), giving it the versatility to be split up into multiple lots. Enjoy the privacy and serenity on this quiet forested acreage while close in proximity to I-75, Sun City Center, and the Little Manatee River!
- Beautiful Wooded 9.5 -Acre Homesite with Future Opportunity for Multiple Homesites
- Private and Secluded Sanctuary!
- Nice Forested Parcel Perfect for Your Homesite with Future for Multiple Homesites!
- Easy Access to I-75, US 41, Sun City Center, and Ruskin!
- Close to City Amenities and Shopping!
Nearest Intersection: 16th Avenue SE & 36th Street SE
Driving Directions From I-75:
- Take 240A for SR-674 East toward Sun City Center (0.9mi)
- Turn right onto 33rd Street SE (0.9mi)
- Turn left onto 14th Avenue SE (0.2mi)
- Road name changes to 36th Street SE (0.7mi)
- Property will be on right side, look for sign
- County: Hillsborough County
- Property Type: Acreage Homesites, Vacant Land
- Sale Price: $160,000
- Acreage: 9.5 +/- acres
- Price per Acre: $16,842.12
- Property Address: 36th Street SE, Ruskin, FL 33570
- Nearest Intersection: 16th Avenue SE & 36th Street SE
- Road Frontage: 632 +/- feet on 36th Street SE
- Soil Types: Myakka and St. Johns Fine Sands
- Grass Types: Bahia Mix
- Fencing: Chain link perimeter fencing
- Water by: Well required
- Sewer by: Septic required
- Electric by: TECO
- Zoning: AS-1
- Future Land Use: R-4
- STR: 15-32-19
- Folio/PIN: 055152.0000
- Property Taxes: $2,500
- Property Uses: Homesite, Multiple Homesites