For Sale $1,530,000 - Acreage Homesites, Ranch
Spring Head Ranch 180 +/- Acres in Plant City, FL
Old Florida Cattle Ranch, Oaks & Native Pasture, Acreage Homesite, Investment!
A rare opportunity to own 180 +/- acres just outside of the Plant City city limits! This stunning cattle ranch is scattered with old oaks and open native pasture! The property features a large deep blue 7 +/- acre pond along with two other ponds, which could serve as great fishing holes. Design your private ranch with plenty of room for a family compound, recreational activities, and pastureland for your livestock. Conveniently accessed with road frontage on three different roads and just minutes from downtown Plant City, Brandon, and Tampa! The size of this parcel and proximity to city limits makes this a one-of-a-kind property. This property is a great investment opportunity with a current zoning allowing one home per acre.
- Rare Large Acreage Close to City Limits!
- Stunning Cattle Ranch Scattered with Old Oaks and Open Native Pasture
- Featuring Deep Blue 7 +/- Acre Pond and Two Other Ponds!
- Minutes to Downtown Plant City, Brandon, Tampa and SR 60; Close to All Amenities!
- Private Cattle Ranch, Family Compound, Recreation & Fishing, Pastureland for Livestock, Plenty of Room for Your Homesite Estate
- Great Investment Opportunity with One Home Per Acre Zoning
Nearest Intersection: Kilgore Road & James L Redman Pkwy (CR 39)
Directions to Property from I-4:
- Take exit 19 and follow signs for SR 566 W / Thonotosassa Road
- Bear right onto SR 566 W / Thonotosassa Road (0.7 mi)
- Bear right onto Thonotosassa Road and immediately turn left onto US 92 / W Baker Street (1.4 mi)
- Turn right onto CR 39 / Collins Street N (4.4 mi)
- Turn left onto Colson Road (0.8 mi)
- Property is on the left, look for the Fischbach sign
- Property Type: Vacant Land, Ranch, Acreage Homesite, Investment
- County: Hillsborough
- Acreage: 180 +/- acres
- Sale Price: $1,530,000
- Price Per Acre: $8,500
- Property Address: 805 Kilgore Road, Plant City, FL 33567
- Nearest Intersection: Kilgore Road & James L Redman Pkwy (CR 39)
- Road Frontage: 1,230 +/- feet on Colson Road; 400 +/- feet on Kilgore Road; 65 +/- feet on CA Bugg Road
- Water On Site: 7 +/- acre pond plus 2 small ponds
- Soil Types: Basinger, Ona, and Myakka Fine Sands
- Grass Types: Bahia mix
- Fencing: Barb wire
- Utilities: 4-inch well on site, septic required
- Electric: TECO
- Zoning: AS-1
- Future Land Use: R-1
- STR: 16-29-22
- Folio/PIN: 092241-0100
- Property Taxes: $1,150
- Site Improvements: 1995 mobile home (1,624 SF); cow pens