Under Contract $4,600,000 - Development Land
The Preserve at Brandon in Brandon, Florida
Rare Infill Location in the Heart of Brandon!
350-Unit Multifamily Development
Rare infill opportunity for a 350 unit multifamily development! Located in the Heart of Brandon, all amenities are within minutes: shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and medical facilities. The site plan is approved. Brandon is part of the Tampa–St. Petersburg–Clearwater Metropolitan Statistical Area. This is an excellent location for infill development that is minutes to the Cross town Expressway, Lumsden Road, Brandon Blvd,. and 1-75!
The location is central and is surrounded by quality amenities, as well as commercial traffic corridors that can make commuting easy for individuals and families. Brandon Regional Hospital is minutes away. The Cross town Expressway to Tampa, Brandon Blvd. (SR 60), and Lumsden Road are all within 1/2 mile. Brandon Mall that hosts hundreds of upscale brand stores and 1-75 are within 1.5 miles. This infill property is perfect for residential units. Being close to Tampa and I-75, you have an easy trip to sports events, museums, upscale shopping, art communities, exotic restaurants, and more!
Nearest Intersection: Brandon Blvd. and Pauls Drive – located on the east side of Pauls Drive and 1/2 mile south of Brandon Blvd.
Driving Directions from I-75:
- Take SR 60 east (Brandon Blvd.) to Pauls Drive in Brandon
- Go south on Pauls Drive past Oakfield Drive
- Property will be on your left just past the Hillsborough County Clerk of Court building
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS ARE FOUND UNDER THE MAP BELOW
- County: Hillsborough County
- Property Type: Residential Development Land
- Acreage: 30.8 +/- acres
- Sale Price: $4,600,000
- Property Address: 339 Pauls Drive, Brandon, FL 33511
- Nearest Intersection: Brandon Blvd. and Pauls Drive - located on the east side of Pauls Drive and 1/2 mile south of Brandon Blvd.
- Road Frontage: Approximately 450 feet on Pauls Drive
- Utilities: Available
- Zoning: "Planned Development" with multiple uses; will allow 350 Multi-Family Units
- Uplands/Wetlands: 18.8 +/- acres are uplands; Wetland, Boundary, topographic & tree survey completed.
- PIN: U-27-29-20-ZZZ-000002-66130.0
- Folio: 071567-0000