For Sale $160,000 - Acreage Homesites, Agricultural Land/Farms
Wooded Hilltop Homesite 5.25 +/- Acres, Dade City, FL
Relish the beauty and serenity of the rolling hills of Dade City, FL and build your dream home on this wooded 5.25+/- acres providing privacy and peace. Experience the regal feeling of sitting at 225 ft of elevation watching over 100 ft of decline to the north, this land has picturesque views which cannot be replicated. This property features a working 4″ well with a 5HP submersible pump and electric already placed on the property. With the irrigation system set up to water 950 trees and all mainlines still in place this could be a great opportunity for a nursery, small farm, or other agricultural endeavor. Just minutes from I-75 and Dade City providing easy access throughout the state. Enjoy the tranquility of the country while just around the corner from all the amenities of Dade City.
- Rolling Hills, Picturesque Views
- Perfect for Nursery or Small Farm!
- Beautiful, Scenic, Wooded, Private, Peaceful!
- Minutes to I-75 and Dade City!
Nearest Intersection: Duggan Road & St. Joe Road
Directions to Property From I-75:
- Take exit 285 for SR-52 toward Dade City /
- Turn right onto SR-52 E (0.3 mi)
- Keep straight onto SR-52 W (3.1 mi)
- Turn left onto Curley Street / CR-577 (2.8 mi)
- Turn right onto Old St Joe Road (0.9 mi)
- Turn left onto Saint Joe Road / CR-578 (0.2 mi)
- Bear right onto Duggan Road (0.2 mi)
- Property will be on right side, look for sign
- Property Type: Acreage Homesite, Vacant Land, Agriculture (Small Farm or Nursery)
- County: Pasco County
- Sale Price: $160,000
- Acreage: 5.25 +/- acres
- Property Address: 15050 Duggan Road, Dade City, FL 33523
- Nearest Intersection: Duggan Road & St. Joe Road
- Road Frontage: 356.50 +/- feet on Duggan Road
- Water by: 4-inch well on site
- Pump Size: 5HP Submersible Pump
- Irrigation: Set up to water 950 trees; all mainlines still in place
- Sewer by: Septic required
- Electric by: Withlacoochee River Electric Coop, Inc.
- Internet by: Century Link
- Soil Types: Tavares Fine Sand
- Fencing: 5-strand Barb Wire
- Zoning: AR5
- Future Land Use: RES-1
- STR: 24-24-20
- Parcel ID: 24-24-20-0000-00900-0040
- Property Taxes: $1,350
- Property Uses: Acreage homesite, nursery, small farm
- Elementary School: San Antonio Elementary School
- Middle School: Pasco Middle School
- High School: Pasco High School