Plant City Ranch 45 +/- Acres – Open Pasture Areas with Large Oak Tree Buffers!
Parcel E of 45 +/- to 340 +/- Acre Ranches Available!
Experience the beautiful balance of pasture, ponds, and native oaks on these 45 to 340 +/- acres; offered in four parcels consisting of a 62 +/- acre, 114 +/- acre, 119+/- acre, and 45 +/- acre tracts.
- Great Potential with all 340 +/- Acres Zoned PD!
- 340 Contiguous Acres Offered as Whole or in 4 Parcels: 45, 62, 114, 119 +/- Acres
- Located in Area of Explosive Growth that is Expanding into Brandon and Plant City!
- Minutes to I-4, Tampa, Brandon, Plant City and Lakeland!
- Property Uses: Recreational, Ranches, Agricultural/Farm, Residential Lots
Directions to Property from I-4:
- Take Exit 21 for SR-39A South toward Plant City
- Keep straight onto N Alexander Street (2.6 mi)
- Turn right onto SR-39 S / James L Redman Pkwy (3.4 mi)
- Bear left and then turn left onto SR-60 E
- Property is located at the SE side of the CR 39 / SR 60 intersection
- Look for signs
Property Type: Ranch, Recreational, Agriculture, Homesite Lots
Parcel E: Parcel E of four parcels available
Acreage: 45 +/- Acres
Sale Price: $495,000
Price per Acre: $11,000
Property Address: 0 Old Hopewell Road, Plant City, FL 33567
Road Frontage: 1,438 +/- Feet on Old Hopewell Road
Elementary School: Trapnell
Middle School: Turkey Creek
High School: Durant
Ponds, Creeks, Water Onsite
Residential Housing Devleopment