Under Contract $299,000 - Homes with Acreage
Mindedahl Road Country Home 2.4 Acres in Plant City, FL
Green acres!! Ready for your horses!! This privately gated home is nestled on 2.4 +/- acres surrounded by beautiful grandfather oaks. Escape the everyday hustle and bustle for peaceful country living! Horse barn has 4-5 stalls, tack room, utility shed, and opens to large open back pasture. Front pasture has a run-in shed. Want fresh eggs? There is a chicken coop ready and waiting for your chickens – plenty of room to grow your own vegetables as well. Space for your horse trailer, RV, or boat. Close to major highways for easy travel.
- Perfect Property for an Active Family!
- Bring Your Horses!
- Grow Your Own Vegetables
- Plenty of Space for Horse Trailer, RV, Boat, or Extra Vehicles!
- Near I-75 and US 301; Close to SR 60 and CR 39 for Easy Access to Plant City, Brandon, and Tampa! Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment!
GPS: 27°57’51.50″N, – 82° 9’43.18″W
Driving Directions From Brandon:
- Go east on SR 60
- Turn left onto Turkey Creek Road
- Turn right onto Trapnell Road
- Turn right onto Mindedahl Road
- Property will be on your left
- County: Hillsborough
- Acreage: 2.4 +/- acres
- Sale Price: $299,000 (Sold “as-is” for seller convenience)
- Property Address: 3706 Mindedahl Road, Plant City, FL 33567
- Nearest Intersection: Mindedahl Road & Trapnell Road
- Road Frontage: 209 +/- feet on Mindedahl Road
- Utilities: Water well, septic on site, electric by TECO
- Internet: Verison DSL
- Fencing: Fully fenced and cross-fenced
- HOA: No HOA; no deed restrictions
- Zoning: AS-1
- Future Land Use: AS-1
- Property Uses: Residence
- STR: 13-29-21
- Folio/PIN: 085156-0100
- Property Taxes: $2,500
- Site Improvements: 2-story home, 5 stall horse barn, tack room, utility shed, chicken coop, run-in shed, water filtration
- Elementary School: Robinson Elementary School
- Middle School: Turkey Creek Middle School
- High School: Durant High School