Under Contract $435,000 - Homes with Acreage
Magnificent Custom Craftsman-Style Home on 7.5 +/- Acres in Plant City, FL
HIDDEN ESTATE: The most breathtaking, hidden estate that captures all of the beauty and charm of classic Florida. The crowning feature of this property is the meticulously maintained 2,169 SF, 3BR/2BA craftsman-style home that is anything but average. Throughout the house, you will notice features that set this apart from any home you’ve ever seen before – wide, distinctive trim work, transom windows over the interior doorways, over-sized windows in every room filling the home with natural light, and a distinctive design that boasts functionality and character. The eat-in kitchen is bright and open with hardwood cabinets, countertops, gas range and double pantry closets.
RARE FIND: The 7.5 acres that surround this custom home are truly a rare find – with the 32 grandfather oaks, stately cypress trees, lush ferns and a private walking trail that showcases the natural beauty of the land. Plenty of outdoor spaces to enjoy between the lit walking paths, inviting front porch, back porch with covered walkway to the carport, and single-car enclosed garage with attic storage.
LOCATION, LOCATION: Close and convenient access to Interstate 4, but all of the peace and serenity of country living. This property is truly one-of-a-kind and will impress even the most discerning buyer.
- Rare Find in Plant City, FL – Stately Cypress Trees, Lush Ferns, Private Walking Trail!
- Hidden Estate, Beauty & Charm of Classic Florida
- Unique Craftsman-Style Home on 7.5 +/- Acres
- Centrally Located Close to I-4 and Near US 301 and I-75!
Nearest Intersection: Barton Road and Cooper Road
Driving Directions from I-4:
- Take exit 14 McIntosh Road
- Turn north onto McIntosh Road (0.2 mi)
- Turn right onto Gore Road (0.5 mi)
- Road name changes to Gallagher (1.5 mi)
- Turn right onto Thonotosassa Road (1.3 mi)
- Turn left onto Cooper Road (0.8 mi)
- Turn right onto Barton Road (.3 mi)
- Destination on your left
Scroll down under map to open flyer to see the high-quality and unique features list of this home!
- Property Type: Homes with Acreage
- County: Hillsborough
- Sale Price: $435,000
- Acreage: 7.5 +/- acres
- Property Address: 6402 Barton Road, Plant City, Florida 33565
- Nearest Intersection: Barton Road and Cooper Road
- Road Frontage: 500 +/- feet on Barton Rd
- Water on Site: Cypress Pond
- Utilities: 4-inch well with 5hp pump, septic
- Electric: TECO
- Soil Types: Myakka and Seffner Fine Sands, Basinger Soil
- Fencing: Field Fence
- Zoning: AS-1
- Future Land Use: R-1
- Site Improvements: 3 BR / 2 BA 2,169 SF home
- STR: 09-28-21
- Folio/PIN: 080917-6782
- Property Taxes: $2,844
- Property Uses: Home with Acreage
- Elementary School: Cork Elementary School
- Middle School: Tomlin Middle School
- High School: Strawberry Crest High School
- Craftsman Style Home: 2,169 SF 3 BR / 2 BA, 1 Car Garage, 2 Car Carport
- Home Features: Please open up flyer for full list of unique and hi-quality features, finishes, and amenities