For Sale $1,260,000 - Homes with Acreage
Multifamily Estate with Two Homes on 15 +/- Acres in Brandon, FL
Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!
Breathtaking Estate in the Heart of Brandon
Own this breathtaking estate tucked away in the heart of Brandon! Enter under a magnificent, tree-lined drive through lush green pastures before arriving at two stately, brick homes. Whether a family compound, entertaining venue, or outdoor living is what you are looking for, this statement property will be a spectacular haven for your friends and guests!
The 1734 North Taylor Road home is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 3,512 SF home that boasts a luxurious master suite with sitting area and stone fireplace, separate formal living and dining rooms, and a kitchen with ample room for entertaining.
The 1732 North Taylor Road home is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2,647 SF home that features a brick fireplace, generous laundry room, and covered back porch.
An Entertainment hall is situated behind the homes that is a 49’ x 37’ finished building with kitchen and bathroom. It opens onto a large entertainment patio with a striking outdoor brick fireplace.
The fully-stocked 3 +/- acre pond is the real gem of this estate and is at the rear of the property with boat dock/fishing pier. Enjoy your own fishing hole, where you can fish for Bass, Catfish, and Tilapia anytime!
- Family Compound, Entertaining Venue, Outdoor Living!
- Magnificent Tree-Lined Drive
- Lush, Green Pastures
- Fully-Stocked 3 +/- Acre Pond with Boat Dock/Fishing Pier, Stocked with Bass, Catfish and Tilapia
Driving Directions From SR 60 W / E Brandon Blvd:
- Turn north onto Parsons Avenue (1.5 miles)
- Turn Left onto W Windhorst Road (0.2 miles)
- Turn Right onto North Taylor Road (0.5 miles)
- Arrive at destination on the left
- Centrally Located! Close to I-75, I-4, and Brandon
- Near Tampa, Plant City, and the Strawberry Festival!
- Close to Shopping, Entertainment, Dining, and Healthcare
- Property Type: Homes with Acreage
- County: Hillsborough
- Total Acreage: 14.72 +/- acres
- Sale Price: $1,260,000
- Property Address 1: 1734 North Taylor Road, Brandon, FL 33510
- Property Address 2: 1732 North Taylor Road, Brandon, FL 33510
- Nearest Intersection: North Taylor Road and West Empire Drive
- Road Frontage: 490 feet total on North Taylor Road
- Water: 3 wells on site
- Sewer: 4 septic tanks on site
- Current Zoning: ASC-1
- Future Land Use: R-4 (R-6 adjoining property to the south)
- Uses: Multifamily estate, farm, residential development
- STR: 10-29-20
- Folio #s: 66083.0000, 66083.0150, 22083.0100
- Site Improvements: 3 BR 2 BA 3,152 SF home, 3 BR 2.5 BA 2,647 SF home, Barn, Open Shed, 3+/- Acre Stocked Pond, Boat Dock/Fishing Pier
- Elementary School: Limona Elementary School
- Middle School: McLane Middle School
- High School: Brandon High School