Opportunity for a premium infill residential development in beautiful Holiday, Florida.
The site offers multiple premium conservation lots with the wetland system that wraps around development area to the East and North.
The site is currently zoned for 60 single family homes with the opportunity to rezone for additional homesites.
Just a short walk to Key Vista Nature Park and convenient to US Highway 19 and shopping.
Offers due on or before November 10, 2021
• Purchase Price: Price should be based on 89 lots. In the event that fewer or more lots are approved the purchase price will be subject to change.
• Inspection Period: 90 Days
• Zoning Period: 240 Days after Inspection Period
• Permitting Period: 270 Days after Zoning Period
• Closing: 30 Days after Permitting Period
PDD16-7169 approved April 27, 2016
60 Single Family detached homes
• Minimum Lot Width 55 Feet*
• Minimum Lot Depth 110 Feet
• Minimum Front Yard Setback
—-20 Feet from Residence
—-25 Feet from Garage
• Minimum Side-Yard Setback 7.5 Feet
• Minimum Rear-Yard Setback 15 Feet
• Maximum Height 45 Feet**
• Maximum Lot Coverage 65 Percent
* Lots abutting western property line shall have a minimum width of 80 feet
** 35 feet for habitable area as measured from the established base flood elevation level per the definitions in the LDC for Building, height of
Alternative Standards Request – Approved
Strauber Memorial Highway is a substandard road in regards to pavement width. The payment in lieu of the improvements was $19,960 in 2015 and will be indexed by the FDOT construction cost index from January 1, 2016 to the date of payment.
Sale Price: $65,000 per lot ($5,785,000.00)
Acreage: 80 +/- acres (34.9 upland acres)
Lot Sizes: 80’ x 120’ and 55’ x 115’
Proposed Lots: 89 single family lots (Conceptual Plan located on Page 6 of flyer)
Property Address: Strauber Memorial Highway Holiday, Florida 34691
Property Address2: (3130 Shipwatch Drive, Holiday, Florida 34691)
Parcel IDs: 23-26-15-0000-00200-0010 and 23-26-15-0000-00200-0000
Zoning: MPUD (PDD16-7169 summary located on Page 4 of flyer)
Land Use: Residential - 6
Notes: 12” Water Main, 6” Sewer Gravity Main, Flood Zone X, X500 and AE, Wetland Buffer
Schools: Gulf Trace Elementary School, Paul R. Smith Middle School, Anclote High School
Ponds, Creeks, Water Onsite
Residential Housing Devleopment
Waterfront, Riverfront, Lakefront